As we enter Stage 2 in the City of Austin/Travis County, we are updating our safety measures and our event planning.
- We will continue to require masks on our sales floor. This will help us keep children, immuno-compromised and unvaccinated guests/staff safe during the ongoing vaccination process.
- When paying for purchases customers and staff must remain at least six feet apart. We will have stanchions in place to guide customers on where they should stand during this process.
- Reusable shopping bags are prohibited at this time. If customers would like to use a bag, we have a variety of paper bags with and without handles.
- Restrooms will remain open to customers and will be cleaned on a regular basis.
- Table reservations are open on limited basis. We currently don’t have open gaming as we need a couple of weeks to get back into the swing of things and work on our staffing levels/training.
- Table reservations will also require a touchless temperature check on arrival. We will not ask for proof of vaccination, as we aren’t allowed to do so.
- Our demo library is now open. If you make a table reservation, you may utilize one of our games and turn it in at the end of the reservation. At this time, we are asking that guests don’t bring in their own games.
- We are in the midst of planning our first in-store pre-releases (MTG, Digimon, CFV, etc.). Watch for our first pre-release announcement by Sunday, 5/23/21.
- Provided that we remain in Stage 2 or lower, we will add more table space for minis and collectible card games by Monday, May 31st.
- Provided that we remain in Stage 2 or lower, we will add more table space for role-playing games by Monday, June 14th.
- Provided that we remain in Stage 2 or lower, we will provide open gaming space by Monday, June, 21st.