Grow a humble Hamlet into a bustling Town. A new game by David Chircop.
- A Hamlet in British English is a small village without a church.
- Hamlet is a medium weight competitive village builder where players are communally turning their hamlet into a bustling little town, by completing the construction of the church.
- Hamlet features irregular shaped tiles that connect together without a grid to form a village that is completely different every time.
- The tile placement organically creates interconnecting paths that the villagers use to access buildings.
- Distance between buildings matters, as resources need to be transported from one building to another. This leads players to construct boards where no two games will ever feel the same.
- Since the buildings are communal, this also creates a fluid economy, where players need to adapt to the emergent needs of their Hamlet.
Expected Release: December 2022