CODE OF CONDUCT
CODE OF CONDUCT
While you are a guest at Dragon’s Lair Comics & Fantasy®, you agree to behave with a level of decorum and civility and adhere to these guidelines:
- Theft of any kind is not tolerated here, and thieves will fully be prosecuted.
- Respect all others. We maintain a welcoming environment for all, and we do not tolerate behavior that is contrary to this value.
- We are not a day care. Your children are always welcome here, but they must adhere to these guidelines. You are responsible for your children’s behavior and any damages they cause.
- Conduct yourselves with civility; if you cannot resolve your disagreement civilly, continue it at another time outside of the store.
- No bags or backpacks are allowed in the aisles. If you’re not gaming, please check your bags at a register. If you are gaming, please keep your bags underneath the gaming tables.
- No swearing or offensive language.
- Keep voices appropriate for inside.
- No outside music.
- No pornography.
- No running, horseplay, or fighting.
- No illegal drugs are permitted on our property.
- No smoking or vaping inside the store. You may smoke and vape outside, more than 15 feet from our front door.
- No unpaid merchandise in the gaming area or bathrooms.
- The value of the books we sell is in the stories inside. Please do not treat our books like a library.
- Please be respectful of the store cats. Do not chase them, feed them, or pick them up without first talking with an employee.
- You are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the space you are using, including the bathrooms. Please clean up your space after using it.
DRAGON’S LAIR IS A SAFE ENVIRONMENT
Since 1986, Dragon’s Lair Comics & Fantasy® has been a safe and welcoming environment for any member of the comics and gaming fandom community regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, country of origin, sexual orientation or gender identity. We strive to create an atmosphere in which anyone and everyone feels safe and comfortable in the store shopping and participating in events. We have a diverse staff that spans a wide spectrum that can empathize and relate to everyone. Not only do we believe this as a staff but we practice this in our actions and have protections against inappropriate behavior and speech in our Code of Conduct that is posted online and in store and applies to all guests.
If ever a person feels uncomfortable or marginalized in our space we ask that they bring it to the attention of our staff and will see to it that the situation is addressed.
Product must be returned in undamaged, sellable condition within 7 days of purchase to receive a cash or credit refund. Credit refunds will be returned to the card used for purchase. Product may be returned or exchanged for store credit in the form of a gift card when in undamaged, sellable condition within 14 days of purchase. Proof of purchase must be provided in order to return or exchange an item by showing a receipt from Dragon’s Lair Comics & Fantasy® for the purchase.
All sales are final on collectable card game products.