We are now open for business (limited capacity)! For the next 2 weeks we will be operating under the following standards:
– Hours of operation Mon-Sun 10am-8pm
– Limited Occupancy: We’ll be allowing up to 24 customers at one time (25% of our occupancy is 27 so we are taking the staff into consideration as well) Once we reach this limit new customers will be asked to wait outside until others have left.
– Masks: For the safety of other customers and our staff we ask that all in-store guests wear a mask. All staff will wear masks as well.
– Hand Sanitizer: Upon entering the shop we kindly ask that you use the provided hand sanitizer.
– Gaming Area: We will allow groups of up to 4 people to play at the tables at a time. We have removed chairs to encourage social distancing at the tables.
– Social Distancing: Please be sure to practice safe social distancing while shopping with us out of consideration for staff and other guests.
-Cleanliness: We will wipe down the credit card terminals after each use. The shop and bathrooms will be thoroughly cleaned every night.
Also, we have a new display case in our minis game section and it’s EMPTY! We’re calling all of our awesome painters out there to help us FILL IT. If you have a piece, squad, or small army that you’d like to display, please let us know. We’ll pick the best and display them in the case with credit to you and your efforts.
Be sure to follow our Facebook Page for all our updates! We truly appreciate everyone who has supported us during these crazy times and we are excited to see y’all soon!