Dragon’s Lair – Medical Center
RESERVE A TABLE!
Dragon’s Lair San Antonio is happy to provide free table reservations for our community on a first-come, first-served basis. Please keep in mind the following, our Table Reservation Policies:
- All groups that reserve table space must follow our Code of Conduct for polite and courteous behavior towards your fellow gamers, store staff, and store customers.
- Your reservation can be up to a maximum of 6 hours.
- To guarantee that your table reservation is received, please place your reservation at least 48 hours in advance. After that, we may not receive it in time for your event, and you will need to come in to the store to see if tables are free. Table space is available without a reservation on a first-come, first-served basis.
- You have 30 minutes from start time of reservation to claim your room. If no one in your group has claimed your room after 30 minutes, your reservation is cancelled and will be given away on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Dragon’s Lair Google Calendar and Print Calendar are reserved for events run by Dragon’s Lair San Antonio. We cannot post your events to these spaces.
- Feel free to invite customers to join your game, but please be aware that we reserve the right to ask you to stop recruiting if we notice that our customers are bothered.
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays after 5 PM are not available. Store Events on these nights take up all gaming space.
- Store Events are prioritized for space. There are no guarantees space will be available the time you have requested.
- If you have any questions about our Table Reservation policies, or if the contact email form doesn’t work, please feel free to email our Event Coordinator at email@example.com. Thank you!
Submit a table reservation request below.
LOOKING FOR AN EVENT?
Store Policies & Code of Conduct
Since 1986, Dragon’s Lair Comics & Fantasy® has been a safe and welcoming environment for any member of the comics and gaming fandom community regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation or gender identity. We strive to create an atmosphere in which anyone and everyone feels safe and comfortable in the store shopping and participating in events.